Mommy Jobs Online is now hiring Remote Tax Accountants who will work directly with clients, addressing their tax questions. This is a year round, independent contractor role where you set your hours. We are pioneers in our space and are redefining the way Accounting professionals are able to serve clients. If you enjoy serving the small business owner and are interested in a flexible environment, we could offer what you are looking for.
Responsibilities for Remote Tax Accountant:
- Answer tax questions from clients and potential clients
- Analyze clients' tax returns and financial statements
- Address questions from clients, to include a wide variety of tax and accounting topics affecting small businesses and individuals
- Experience dealing with entity structuring for start-up companies, tax deductions, and tax notices
- Tax prep or bookkeeping experience preferred.
- Strong ability to analyze and explain tax returns
Requirements for Remote Tax Accountant:
- CPA certification and/or EA license
- BA or BS in Accounting or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 2-5 years experience preparing personal and corporate tax returns
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong ability to adapt to new technology
- Good communication skills; ability to clearly explain tax issues to individuals and small business owners
- Ability to communicate well on the phone
- Dedicated home office space
- Make your own schedule
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Join an engaging community of your peers
- Work with the country's largest virtual accounting firm
- No time spent commuting
Pay: $25.70 hr
To Become An Agent
*Apply at www.mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Professional Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote customer service job positions. Please reference agent id code MJOLBrenda when you register online.
Please allow 24 hours of processing time once you register with us.
If you have further questions please contact us at 1 (405) 418 - 6160.