If you are an Inside Sales professional and Engineer looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you!
As an Inside Sales Engineer, you will increase revenue by providing superior customer service and technical support to Rosemount sales representatives and their customers in a team based environment. AS AN INSIDE SALES ENGINEER, YOU WILL:
WHO YOU ARE:
- Provide total support to Rosemount sales representatives and their customers by providing technical support, pre-sale, and postsales activities.
- Act as single point of contact for customers and sales representative.
- Provide general technical support on all Rosemount products. Provides full customer service and order management.
- Take ownership to understand the customers needs.
- Effectively offers product alternatives for customers based on clear application requirements to best meet customer requirements and to support sales objectives.
- Maximize scope of supply.
- Recognize that a customer of one product could also purchase other Rosemount products.
- Demonstrate proactive selling of Rosemount products. Identifies opportunities for expanding the sale through additional options and complimentary products.
- Support Rosemount sales force, specifically account goals and strategies.
- Communicate regularly with outside sales force regarding sales activity.
- Generate leads for sales force through active listening and probing for customer requirements and opportunities. Maintains Customer databases.
- Participate in customer visits with sales representatives to maintain/develop strong supplier/customer relationships.
- Support Rosemount & divisional growth programs and initiatives. Represents Rosemount policies and practices properly within communications to customers.
- Identify and communicate product/service improvements based on customer feedback/experience.
- Participate in continuous improvement programs.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- You build the customer relationships.
- You align words and actions to model reliability.
- You create a plan and outline for various audiences.
- You encourage open dialogue to discuss alternative perspectives.
- You research initiatives and try new approaches.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
Previous Emerson experience preferred
Previous inside or outside sales experience
Previous related industry experience
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs: medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more. We provide employees flexible time off plans including paid parental leave (maternal and paternal), vacation and holiday leave.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .
Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [ Link removed ] .
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.