QTC Medical Group has a Physician opening for an experienced cleared professional seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity supporting medical services for an Intelligence Community customer. Candidates must currently posses Top Secret Clearance
- Provide basic medical and Primary Care Physician support.
- Provide general medicine care to include, but not limited to, review labs, review EKGs, cover sick calls and provide medical coverage as needed.
- Access patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Provide vaccinations, Technical Systems Testing (TS) Interpretation and preventative health consultancy.
- Maintain patient records through electronic medical record documentation.
- Work independently as needed to achieve day-to-day objectives
- Coordinate with other medical staff as needed and communicate with internal and customer team members
- Ability to read, write, and analyze/evaluate charts
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
Experience & Education Requirements:
- M.D. or D.O.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine
- At least two years of clinical experience
Licenses & Certifications
- Doctor of Medicine or better
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Attention To Detail
- Clinical Works
- Doctor Of Medicine (Md)
- Emergency Medicine
- Health Care
- Internal Medicine