To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Frisco, TX 75034
- Nikita Sakaria
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Services • Frisco, TX
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly IT Services is currently sourcing candidates to help fill Infrastructure Engineer opening with our client located in Fort Mill, SC, Chesterbrook, PA or Frisco, TX!
Qualified and interested candidates APPLY NOW!! In Subject, please add Job ID # 1539378.
You can email your resume directly to Nikita Sakaria - [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]; 281-302-5112.
Responsibilities of this role include: -
- Performance tune applications to ensure response times meet service level agreements.
- Optimize applications for performance balancing at storage network, frame, and virtualized levels.
- Engage in the design and development of a NAS-related infrastructure to meet the current and future needs of the company
- Implement and support CIFS, NFS, and multiprotocol file shares through different access methodologies.
- Contribute to the engineering of replication/failover for cutover events and disaster recovery.
- Collaborate with application, server and storage subject matter experts to ensure applications are fully defined, tested and met.
- Assist in the creation and management of routine application recovery tests.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only select candidates will be contacted. Thank you!
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.