To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oakland, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC • Oakland, CA
Posted 21 days ago
Welcome to Mill Creek! We’re glad you’re here! At Mill Creek Residential, we believe that every associate is imperative to the success of our organization. We believe in embracing our core values and in the power of People, Places and Relationships.
About Modera Jack London Square
Modera Jack London Square is a mixed-use apartment community featuring 134 homes consisting of studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom homes with an average square footage of 703 and den layouts available. Community amenities include a private parking garage with controlled access, 24-hour fitness studio, self-serve package lockers, pet spa, clubhouse, free WiFi in common areas, game room, rooftop and outdoor decks, cyber café and coffee bar. Apartment interiors are equipped with wood plank-style flooring, built-in storage and shelves, nine-foot ceilings, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, USB ports, walk-in and pass-through closets and front-loading washers and dryers. Select homes have a separate dining area, breakfast nook and private patios/balconies that offer city and ocean views. Residents also have access to additional storage and bike parking. Modera Jack London Square has a prime waterfront location, and is in a bustling entertainment and business destination for locals and tourists. The destination boasts award-winning restaurants and has a weekly farmer’s market. Popular entertainment and sports venues in the area include the Oakland Museum of California, Oracle Coliseum, Fox Theater, Paramount Theatre and, across the Golden Gate Bridge, AT&T Park. First move-ins are anticipated for Spring of 2019.
About This Role
The Leasing Consultant position is the primary point of contact for residents and prospective residents. Providing outstanding customer service and demonstrating sales excellence are essential. The Leasing Consultant will guide prospects in choosing their next exciting apartment home. This position will support residents throughout the life-cycle of their residency.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
- 2-3 years of sales experience, with at least 1 year of apartment leasing experience.
- Customer service orientation with problem solving mindset.
- Champion the Mill Creek Brand Promise, Core Values, Service Standards and Manifesto.
- Knowledge of community, pricing and availability as well as neighborhood and local community.
- Ability to clearly communicate benefits of community and surrounding area.
- Must have basic knowledge of Fair Housing laws.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic; such as, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), plus hands-on experience with YARDI and Entrata.
Mill Creek is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you ready to contribute to the success of Mill Creek Residential? If so, apply today and become part of an organization that believes in uncompromising integrity, celebrating successes, continuous improvement, and working hard, smart and together!