IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA continues to expand the tech and applications products and is introducing Orchestration Manager (OM). This new product will live alongside our Orchestrated Customer Engagement (OCE) product, and is a migration of a legacy application to the Salesforce platform. The existing product is being used by some of the world’s leading healthcare and life-science organizations, and we are taking this opportunity to redesign and add a number of new capabilities to the application within the Salesforce platform.
You would be working with a team of talented developers who are familiar with the existing application, but have less experience with the Salesforce platform.
What We Expect
• Ability to work with the existing team and guide us in bringing our new product to production.
• Ability to articulate, explain, and design the best way to achieve the requirements we need for the new product within the governor limitations of the Salesforce platform.
• Work with the team to implement these designs.
• A strong passion for getting things done, solving real problems, and learning new things
• 6-8 years of software development experience
• Experience in developing applications in a multi-tenant cloud platform with governor limits
• Salesforce development experience with a strong focus on Apex and Visualforce development
• Experience with Lightning and Aura development
• Strong hands on experience in Salesforce configurations and customizations
• Knowledge and experience with Salesforce design patterns and development practices
• Knowledge of data solutions and reporting built on Salesforce (SFDC)
• Knowledge of Salesforce Dashboards, reports, workflows
• Experience with Agile development practices a plus
• Experience with Machine Learning development practices a plus
• Salesforce certification is required
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at URL blocked - click to apply to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID: