You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Diesel Technician Instructor-$3,000 Sign On Bonus!
Calling all Diesel Mechanics and Technicians with 3+ years of field experience! Our South Plainfield, NJ campus is seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Diesel Technology instructors to train the next generation of up-and-coming diesel technicians.
- 3+ years of Diesel Technician experience
- Proficient with Technology
- High School diploma/GED
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Diesel Technician Instructor-$3,000 Sign On Bonus!
- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Steady Schedule - No Weekends!
- Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Disability, Life Insurance, and More!
- 401(k) and Company Match
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Teach Diesel Technology classes using Lincoln Tech's accredited curriculum
- Provide hands-on Diesel training for student skill development in our fully equipped facility
- Support and motivate student growth, professionalism, and accountability
- Evaluate and communicate progress with students
- Prepare students for a successful career in the field of Diesel Technology
For over 75 years Lincoln Tech is one of the nation's leading providers of career training in Healthcare, Automotive/Diesel, Skilled Trades, Information Technology, Cosmetology, and Culinary Arts
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
- Call: (973)766-9045
- Email: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Diesel Technician Instructor-$3,000 Sign On Bonus!
- Website: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Diesel Technician Instructor-$3,000 Sign On Bonus!
- Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Attitude
- Professional Responsibility
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 566146521
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.