PSI Pax, Inc has an exciting opportunity for a Senior SAP HR Module SME to support our government customer at NSWC Indian Head Explosive Ordinance Division (IHEODTD) in Indian Head, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Under broad supervision, conduct operations in support of the NAVSEA Navy ERP Business Office, coordinate events, provide expert business process and ERP solution consultation, respond to inquiries, troubleshoot/resolve/and or escalate technical issues, open and close service desk tickets, correlate events and incidents for management of Information Technology (IT) and Business Operation Services.
* Support NAVSEA workforce management functions. Specifically support time and attendance, training, and reorganizations.
* Support Navy ERP WFM interfaces and data management.
* Provide over-the-shoulder Navy ERP training as required.
* Perform regression testing for releases.
* Support maintenance of WFM-related business rules.
* Secret Clearance. Candidate selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Final Secret Clearance must be in place prior to start date.
* Must have at least seven (7) years of relevant experience in SAP™
* Experience in the SAP™ Human Resources (HR), module along with integration with modules such as Financial (FI), Controlling (CO), Material Management (MM). Funds Management (FM), Asset Management (AM), Sales and Distribution (SD), Project Systems (PS), Inventory Management (IM), or Warehouse Management (WM).
* Experience with Navy business and workforce management NAVSEA business processes is desired.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Must work well independently; have the ability to interface with customers in senior/executive level positions.
Bachelor's Degree or an additional three (3) years of experience can be substituted for degree
PSI Pax is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
PSI Pax is an E-Verify Participant
- Asset Management
- Business Processes
- Classified Information
- Data Management