To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Huntsville, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Receivable Manager
Nesco Resource • Huntsville, AL
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Develops management reports and presentations on AR performance, contribute to the completion of weekly financial forecasts and month-end financial reporting.
Actively manage accounts receivable collections and analysis to contribute to lowest possible Days Sales Outstanding (DSO).
Oversight of Billing processes to include management of 2-3 billing supervisors.
Support timely and accurate application of cash to open AR to include 1-2 cash specialists.
Review unbilled costs and facilitate billing of those costs.
Understanding of SOX compliance issues with Accounts Receivable.
Facilitate timing and process of retroactive rate adjustments invoices within Costpoint.
Knowledge of contractual requirements and invoice submission related to billing for government contracts to aid in problem resolution. Troubleshoot issues and resolve discrepancies related to billing and develop/execute corrective action plans needed.
Assist with internal and external audits as needed.
Develop and maintain policies and procedures for billing-related activities, including desk top procedures and associated forms.
• Accounting Degree required
• Minimum 8 years of relevant Government contract billing experience required
• Supervisory experience required
• Experience with Deltek Costpoint highly desired
• Must have advanced skills in Excel Must be analytical, detail oriented, and organized, with well-developed written and oral
• Must work in process-driven environment with ability to identify/initiate process improvements and efficiencies
• Must be able to work independently, self-review, can multi-task, meet deadlines and work effectively with multiple
priorities and new assignments required
• Ability to develop reports in COGNOS, a plus
• US Citizenship required
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.