To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Durham, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager, Patient & Site Svcs (Virtual Trials - Operations Manager)
IQVIA • Durham, NC
Posted 12 days ago
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Manage team and overall activities associated with patient and site services. Provide mentoring, training and support to junior staff. Support management in strategic initiatives related to patient and site services. May be responsible for some or all of the following activities at any one time.
• Manage employees in accordance with organizations policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions for all management / human resource matters
• Participate in the selection and on-boarding process for new ISS employees by conducting candidate review and participating in the interview process. Ensure employees have the appropriate materials, systems access and training to complete job responsibilities
• Manage the delivery of an accurate and robust patient and site operations plsn in support of opportunities (including but not limited to Requests for Proposals).
• Ensurie Quintiles patient and site services is providing a competitive edge in winning new business.
• Support patient and site operational plans at customer bid defense meetings and internal customers.
• Obtain required information regarding future research plans, regional priorities, and capacity plans.
• Maintain regular communication with staff in assigned therapeutic areas on non-project issues such as business strategy, mutual pipelines/planning performance trends across all studies (using performance scorecards) and compliance with contracts
• Map country / site capacity in appropriate geographic areas and contribute to the country / site development strategy to support Quintiles pipeline.
• Reconcile and interpret patient and site services data, providing solid recommendations and scenario planning as required. May provide site tiering /feasibility text for proposals and feasibility reports
• Manage the generation, analysis and interpretation of study related information to produce and support recommendation of recruitment rates, country allocations and site tiering. May produce summary reports and present internally or externally.
• Monitor delivery from prioritized country / site lists to project plan
• Contribute to the process improvement through working with Quintiles processes to deliver quality and consistency
• Serve as point of contact for issue escalation and process alignment
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Typically requires a minimum of 3 - 5 years of prior relevant experience.
Understands basic management approaches such as work scheduling, prioritizing , coaching and process execution.
Education Level Education Details Req Pref
Bachelor's Degree Life sciences or related field X
Additional Work Experience
Experience Details Req Pref
7 years’ relevant experience including demonstrable experience in an international role X Or
Equivalent combination of education, training and experience. X
Skills and Abilities
Skill/Ability Description Proficiency
Strong interpersonal skills.
In depth knowledge of the drug development processes across all functional areas
Ability to understand, access, and analyze data from divergent sources to provide an assimilation of data leading to conclusions and recommendations.
Knowledge and ability to apply GCP / ICH and applicable regulatory guidelines
Knowledge of clinical research financial parameters and project financial tracking and accounting methods
Effective presentation skills
Computer skills including proficiency in aspects of data analysis and presentation software, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
Good written and verbal communication skills including good command of English
Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
Standard ADA Settings
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Standard ADA Selection Office Environment
Physical Demand N/A Rarely Occasionally Frequently Constantly
Sit at a desk or table with some walking, standing, bending, stooping, or carrying of light objects. X
Use hands and fingers to handle and manipulate objects and/or operate equipment. X
Frequency Brief Description
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and working conditions required of employees assigned to this job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, management reserves the right to revise the job at any time
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1069935