Serves customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining database. Job Duties:
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- Maintains call center database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
: Monday-Friday, 8a-4:30pLocation
: Eagan, MN
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Associate's Degree or higher
1+ Years Customer Service experience
Data Entry Skills
Resolve Customer Issue