Founded in 1971, Dialysis Clinic, Inc. (DCI) remains the nation’s largest non-profit dialysis provider. With a team of approximately 5,000 talented and caring employees serving across the United States, DCI provides care to nearly 15,000 patients on dialysis and 3,500 patients with chronic kidney disease. We offer a variety of services including in-center hemodialysis , home hemodialysis, and peritoneal dialysis (PD). Each position within DCI, from billers to administrators to nursing staff, contributes toward the goal of providing excellent patient care.
The Logistics Dispatcher is responsible for coordinating ground transportation for DCI, under the direction of the Logistics Department Manager.
This position is full-time, 36 hours/week, nights.
- Communicates with various donor services coordinators and doctors
- Estimates transportation times and costs
- Coordinates ground and some degree of flight transportation
- Obtains weather briefing, complete and file flight plans if needed
- Maintains company databases
- Verifies and maintains the ground crew on-call schedule
- Monitors en-route transportation
- Coordinates transportation vehicle availability with maintenance and administration department
- Other tasks as required