Clinical Resource (RN)
Location: San Diego County
Will you pledge to live CAPLICO?
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with being a member of our culture? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Overall support of the nursing departments for multiple facilities. Responsible for supporting the Director of Nursing and Administrator at each facility.
- Overall leadership development of senior clinicians.
- Helps provide input on, and support for, the implementation of strong clinical systems that result in the highest quality of care.
- Guides operations on improving their Quality Surveillance Plan metrics.
- Supports the development and implementation of quality assurance measurements and audits, and assists in improving medical management processes throughout the skilled nursing facilities and market by coordinating and engaging in activities to proactively promote implementation of evidence based best practices.
- Monitors, performs, and manages quality assurance processes including those supporting compliance to regulatory and/or accreditation standards.
- Responsible for training leaders on PDPM.
- Must have current California Registered Nurse License
- Preferred experience as a Director of Nursing at a Skilled Nursing Facility
- Experience as a Regional / Clinical Skilled Nursing RN Consultant is a plus
- Service-oriented (positive, enthusiastic, empathetic and respectful demeanor)
- Electronic Medical Records EMR knowledge needed.
Our company mission is to dignify Long Term Care in the eyes of the world. Our facility’s success is dependent upon our highly motivated clinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company’s mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity. We value innovation and creativity in our buildings and love a healthy debate that challenges us to learn and grow.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Regional Nurse / Clinical Resource (RN)
Electronic Medical Record
Long Term Care
Nursing Home Care