North Dayton company looking for Customer Service Representatives to support their Employee Service Center. Customer Service Representatives will be answering calls from internal employees to assist with W-2 questions, answer questions about the Workday system, and helping with any system issues or password resets. Customer Service Representatives need to be customer oriented, tech savvy, able to multitask, and have great attention to detail This is a contract position anticipated to last through the end of the year with a possibility of becoming contract to full time. Customer Service Representatives need to be able to work Monday-Friday, 9:30am-6:00pm. For immediate consideration please call
and talk with Sabrina.
- 2+ years' experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Programs
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems and applications
- Ability to interact effectively with internal clients/customers
- Knowledge of customer service
- Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
We are looking for a service 'champion' who knows how to go the extra mile for individual customers and strives to deliver personalized, quality service in every interaction. If this aligns with your experience or career goals, don't hesitate to contact us today
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
for more information.