Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) START IMMEDIATELY!
Benefits of working at Always Best Care - Atlanta:
- Competitive starting hourly rates
- Weekly pay - Immediate pay available
- Direct deposit
- Flexible schedules close to home
- Work with one client
- Professional staff
- Team environment
- Paid training
- Badges, shirts
- Easy to use technology to view care plans and track schedule, available shifts
Do you have a Georgia Certified Nursing Assistant license (CNA), TB test, professional references? Do you prefer working in a home setting? Are you ready to work now? We have clients for immediate start - days, nights, weekends. 2 to 40+ hours/week. Apply NOW for immediate consideration.
Our Caregivers are the keystone of our business, providing much needed service to seniors and their families struggling to keep their independence on a daily basis. Our Caregivers possess the virtues of compassion, care, dependability, professionalism, honesty, flexibility, problem solving, a positive attitude and love. To those we serve, our Caregivers represent who we are and what we stand for.
From basic companion care (which includes, but is not limited to light housekeeping, sitter care, transportation, meal preparation, etc.) to more integral personal care (which includes, but is not limited to incontinence care, transferring, dressing and bathing, etc.), our Caregivers provide a wide range of services. They also may work a variety of shifts, from 2-24 hours, over weekends, at night, in the morning, etc. Come be a part of a winning home care team!
Additional requirements include:
- At least one year of experience working with seniors in a home setting (home care)
- Two professional references required
- Proof of a TB test taken within the last year showing clear results
- Active Georgia CNA required
- Must be available to interview and start immediately!
Always Best Care - Atlanta is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We believe in a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. We believe in respect!
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Home Care
- Positive Attitude
- Problem Solving
- Professional Attitude