Under the direction of the General Manager department, the Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to all functional areas within the company. To do this the individual will use Microsoft Office products, Outlook, and internal information systems to perform most activities. Additionally the Administrative Assistant greets visitors, routes incoming calls, arranges lunches for meetings, and coordinates travel.
1. Greet visitors; notify person(s) being visited; if more than a few minutes wait seems likely, offer and serves coffee/water. Direct visitor to proper destination, if necessary; set up conference room for meetings.
2. Operate telephone console and routes calls promptly; does not leave callers on 'Hold” and unattended for longer than 30 seconds. Obtain caller's name and arranges for future appointment(s) with person called upon, if necessary.
3. Support the General Manager and HR Department with administrative actions for hiring needs, employee terminations and maintenance of the HR systems.
4. Issue visitor's pass when required; records visitor(s) name, time of visit, nature of business and person called upon.
5. Process incoming and outgoing visitor requests using the JPAS system.
6. Arrange and deliver weekly employee morale breakfast. Occasionally order and deliver breakfast and lunch meetings for managers, employees and customers.
7. Coordinate and complete travel arrangements including airline, hotel and rental car for employees and customers; notify person of all pertinent information needed for trip; solve problems or take corrective action when problems arise (i.e., changes in schedule, unsatisfactory hotel conditions, etc.), notify manager, if necessary.
8. Receive all incoming mail, interdepartmental mail, notices, messages and memoranda daily; sorts according to appropriate destination; distributes to all departments and persons.
9. Completes accounts payable mailing distribution.
10. Order and maintain office and cleaning supplies for 150+ employees.
11. Type memos, correspondence, reports and other documents.
12. Arrange for repair and servicing of faulty reproduction, printing and other office equipment and building maintenance; interfaces primarily with custodial and maintenance personnel for the facility.
13. Extensive calendar management and scheduling.
14. Support onsite and offsite meetings and events.
15. Promote cordial relationships and foster and maintain a favorable business profile with customers, suppliers, co-workers, industry and professional associations, government agencies and the local community.
16. Additional tasks as assigned.
1. Performs business errands as needed.
2. Performs other related tasks/duties of similar complexity as necessary.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.