ELECTRICAL ESTIMATOR/PROJECT MANAGER – CLEVELAND, OH
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of Electrical Estimator/Project Manager in Cleveland, Ohio.
Electrical Estimator/Project Manager Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the Electrical Estimator/Project Manager in Cleveland, OH is between $80,000 and $100,000 depending on experience, and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
- Very stable electrical contractor that is innovative and culturally diverse
- Work-life balance, includes providing time employees to spend more time with friends and family, and activities they enjoy
- Fantastic collaborative team environment & culture
- Generous benefits, including bonus, health insurance, and retirement savings plan
Electrical Estimator/Project Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing projects on estimates won
- Manage Assistant Project Managers and Coordinators
- Prepare proposal specifications and drawings to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate
- Attend pre-bid meetings and/or tour job sites to confirm requisite take-offs
- Maintain files of working documents as back-up for estimate figures, including information on pricing from suppliers obtained through direct contact, sales brochures, price lists, software uploads, etc.
- Support other department personnel as required; may include assisting with estimates in other disciplines
- May review design options and recommend best solution based on cost, engineering quality, and/or availability of materials
- Interface with clients on bid-walks
- May provide support to field operations regarding electrical estimates
Electrical Estimator/Project Manager Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience estimating and managing electrical construction projects
- Must have large electrical commercial construction project experience
- Must have stable employment history
- Must be local to Cleveland area
- Travel as needed
- Working knowledge of electrical installation, estimating techniques, and cost control
- Ability to manage a team and their expectations
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the electrical industry
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning
Preferred but Not Necessary
- Journeyman License or Degree
Please forward your resume to URL blocked - click to apply for immediate consideration, or call Phone number blocked - click to apply for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit http://www.deltaconstructionpartners.com/careerportal/#/jobs
Related Electrical Construction Jobs: Construction Estimator, Preconstruction, Electrical Estimator, Electrical Project Manager, Construction Manager