The Investor Claims Production Manager manages our investor claim filing team, which includes the invoice processing & claim preparation, claim filing, and quality control groups, and is responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate filing of FHA, VA, USDA, FNMA, FHLMC and private mortgage insurance claims. This position will serve as the primary point of contact with Flagstar’s subservicing customers regarding claim filing, and with Flagstar’s Loss Analysis, Property Preservation, Auction & Title, and Loss Mitigation groups to ensure processes are aligned to ensure timely and accurate claim filing. This position will manage, coach, and develop a team of claim filers, ensuring the mitigation of losses and the retrieval of qualified claim proceeds. This position will also assist the Director of Investor Claims in providing strategic direction for the department; reviewing, analyzing and implementing changes to investor/insurer guidelines; and overseeing technology improvements. .
- Lead and oversee the claim filing, invoice payment and quality control staff to ensure that FHA, VA, USDA, FHLMC, FNMA and MI claims are filed correctly and timely by reviewing work product, claim assignments, escalated issues and analyzing reporting data.
- Keep abreast of changes to investor/insurer rules and technology upgrades, train team members on these changes, and design testing to ensure changes have been implemented successfully.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives to increase the efficiency and accuracy of the claim filing process, including overseeing enhancements to reporting and technology.
- Provide regular updates to, and serve as the department’s primary point of contact to subservicing customers, regulators, auditors, and other Flagstar departments regarding the claim filing process and results
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Completes all required compliance training. Maintains knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar’s internal compliance policies and procedures. Takes responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
Internal Use Only: Band E
- Team Building