Meggitt is a global engineering group specializing in extreme environment products and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defense and energy markets. We employ over 11,000 people across manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe, North America, with regional bases in India and the Middle East.
The HR COE Process Director will be responsible globally for the overall design, implementation, communication, and administration of HR process that support the company’s strategic objectives.
This position will partner with HR COE Functional Leaders in the design and delivery of HR processes to include project management, communications plans, process guide creation, training plans and liase with systems team to ensure systems solutions support achievement of efficient administration and deployment that drive and sustain a high-performance organization. Position provides process and technical leadership to drive the planning, development, implementation and adoption of HR processes and tools. Emphasis on determining how to innovate through automation and process improvement while focusing on improved efficiencies and continuous improvement. Ensures all processes support and are aligned with Meggitt’s overall business strategy.
Job Core Responsibilities
- Provides leadership in planning, project coordination, and management for the development and maintenance of HR processes (Onboarding, Talent, HR Branding, Employee Engagement, Performance Management, MPS Maturity) in alignment with Meggitt’s Production System (MPS) and overall company strategy
- Design and develop training content for HR processes and systems such as HR tool kits and end user training. Works closely with communications team, business leaders, HR team members to ensure expectations are understood, and alignment to achieve outcome in designated timelines.
- Partners with Function Leaders, Regional Directors & site HR for process deployment, monitoring, adherence and compliance
- Ensures HR systems and processes meet current and future business needs through continual reviews, analyzing, harmonizing and optimization
- Liase with systems team to ensure processes are optimally configured in HRISon to support lean and efficient process administration as well as reporting tools and capabilities to end users to support process administration.
Management of the HR Process Calendar while liasing with systems team to ensure timelines align with system configuration and capabilities.
Required: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Preferred: Master's Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study Area of Experience
Required: 7-10+ years of experience in Human Resources or similar field
Preferred: 3-6 years of experience in Human Resources, and Project/Process Management
Travel requirements: up to 25% when required to support global deployment of initiatives.
Certifications Preferred: Interview architect, Leadership architect, DDI, Fast Start Change Management, and Coaching
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service orientation
• Good interpersonal skills
• Strong prioritization skills
• Decision making skills
• Analytical and research Skills
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
• Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
• Ability to make oral presentations
• Ability to gather data, to compile information, and prepare reports
• Ability to research and analyze data effectively
• Ability to ensure a high level of service and quality is maintained
• Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
• Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
• Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Meggitt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-855-474-7665 or URL blocked - click to apply.
Process Management (Business)