Apex Systems is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to join one of our clients in the Greater Kansas City, MO area. Previous call center experience is required. Applicants must be open to working 1 weekend day and working at the client site, this is NOT a remote position.
- Responsible for investigating potential fraud cases based on information received from the fraud detection system.
- Analyzes several aspects of account history which includes payment and transaction history.
- Contacts customers and works with other teams to co-ordinate actions on the case.
- Maintains accurate and complete documentation of all information necessary for the investigation.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Manages all aspects of customer service including answering inquiries via phone and e-mail, taking orders, and follow up services.
- Research skills to troubleshoot customer problems. Customers may be internal or external with requests of varying degrees of complexity.
- Fraud/Risk operations experience – 1+ years, preferably in telecom or a related field,
- Previous experience fielding and troubleshooting customer issues
- Requires self-motivation, accuracy, problem solving and the ability to perform effectively in a fast paced multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to make sound business decisions’ and multi-task in a fast paced environment. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Office a must
Required Education and Work Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent degree (GED / HSED)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a call center or telecom environment
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Complex Problem Solving