To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Facility Maintenance Manager - Robotics - We're hiring across the United States!
JLL • Houston, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Take your career to the next level.
JLL is partnering with Amazon’s fulfillment network and our team is growing fast. We’re looking for a talented leader like to oversee a high-energy team of technicians and administrators. If you’re in search of a fast-paced and exciting career with unlimited growth opportunities, apply today to join our team!
Who You Are:
- A leader with a proven track record of managing teams in a collaborative environment
- You’re always up for a challenge and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- An excellent communicator, problem solver, and negotiator
- You have extensive experience with CMMS systems and reporting
- You have solid knowledge of building, mechanical, electrical systems (MEP)
- You take pride in being a dependable & reliable person whom others can count on
- You’re ambitious, goal-oriented, and ready to grow your career
Who We Are:
JLL is a Fortune 500 company, specializing in investment management firm and commercial real estate. With more than 77,000 employees worldwide, we have a presence in more than 1,000 locations in 80 countries, and look after a property portfolio of over 4 billion square feet on behalf of our clients. We believe that the best inspire the best. We continuously invest in our associates and celebrate our success together. As a JLL associate, we’re here to help you achieve your personal and professional ambitions every step of the day.
Daily Job Duties:
- Lead a team of robotic techs to perform maintenance & repair on client equipment and systems
- Maintain a safety-first culture by promoting and driving safe work practices & training
- Drive performance as measured by client’s Key Performance Indicators
- Establish relationships with client Site Leads and business partners
- Provide engineering guidance to technicians to ensure operations are aligned with site goals
- Develop and manage operating expense budgets for relevant sites
- Initiate purchase order requests for goods and services for sites within responsibility
- Manage subcontractor and supplier relationships and contracts
- Ensure client satisfaction with delivery of facility management services
- Support Regional Manager in implementing short and long-term projects
- Develop and implement annual account plan as identified by the Account Director
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience in Operations Management in an industrial environment
- Prior experience with conveyance, process control and powered trucks in manufacturing and/or distribution plant
- Proven management experience with a minimum of 10 direct reports
- Relevant training in MHE, Controls Systems, PIT, and general building operations
- Experience and training supporting a fleet of robots
- Demonstrated computer skills, including MS Excel, Word and Office
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]