DescriptionPruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer. All new Partners are required to provide proof of COVID vaccination or be willing to get vaccinated within 30 days of employment. We will consider medical and/or religious exemptions on a case-by-case basis. At PruittHealth Home Health, we’re committed to a lot of things.
But we’re especially committed to caring for our patients and residents, as well as providing our employees with a rewarding career as a member of our PruittHealth family.
That’s why we attract employees who are passionate about providing the highest quality level of care possible for our patients. We also attract people who are looking for a home, rather than just a job – where being part of a family at work is as important as the type of work they are doing. As a member of our team, you will also have access a progressive benefits program that reflects our commitment to caring for our 16,000 partners. Position:
Home Health Aide, PRNLocation:
Toombs and Emmanuel Counties
***Daily Pay available*** JOB PURPOSE:
Assist the patient and patient caregiver with personal hygiene needs to increase the level of comfort of the patient. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
QualificationsMINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Provide optimal comfort care, dignity and privacy for the patient.
- Obtain vital signs of patients as assigned.
- Follow procedures for handling medical emergencies or other incidents that affect the delivery of service.
- Report patient progress and problems to supervisory personnel.
- Observe and report any changes in condition, including skin integrity.
- Provide comfort care related to turning and positioning.
- Maintain a safe, clean and comfortable environment for the patient.
- Assist with meal preparation and related tasks.
- Assist with patient transfer, ambulation and exercise of patients.
- Provide personal hygiene to patients, including bathing, shaving, oral hygiene, skin care, dressing, toileting, and hair care.
- Coordinate care with the RN Care Manager and/or Clinical Manager.
- Maintain accurate and current records of visits.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Certificate of completion of a state recognized Home Care Aide Training Program and supervised clinical practice.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
- One (1) years of experience working with adults in a healthcare setting.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
- Current registration in the state Nurse Aide Registry as a Certified Nurse Aide in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification.
- Valid driver’s license and automobile liability insurance.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Home care experience is desirable.
- Attend a minimum of 12 hours of annual in-service education and provide documentation to the agency.
- Attend team meetings and staff development in-services.
- Communicate well with patients/clients and family members. Provide a warm and friendly greeting and an approachable attitude to families, visitors, and patients/residents/clients. Respond to expressed concerns with a helpful, caring demeanor. Answer questions in a professional manner.
- Respond to change productively, and handle additional projects as assigned.
- Participate in center/agency surveys (Licensure/JCAHO) and any subsequently required reports.
- Attend and participate in continuing educational programs to keep abreast of changes in the field. Maintain current license/certification as required.
- Honor patients/residents’ rights to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property and civil rights, including the right to wage complaints.
- Comply with corporate compliance program.
- Report job-related functions/tasks that involve occupational hazards, including exposure to blood and body fluids, as necessary.
- Follow established safety regulations, including fire protection and prevention, smoking regulations, infection control, etc.
- Follow established safety procedures when performing tasks and/or working with equipment.
PruittHealth is an innovative, family-owned organization. We’re committed to providing exceptional care across a wide spectrum of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted and independent living, home health care, hospice care, rehabilitation, pharmacy and infusion services, and more.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To apply please email
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to CNA (Home Health Aide) - PRN - Vidalia
1st ShiftJob Posting:
Jul 9, 2021, 1:36:33 PM
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Hair Care