Production Engineer - Power & Recovery
Port Madison, WI
1. Optimum allocation of resources by saving product substitution, reduced variability, improved quality and high operating efficiency.
2. Supervise on production areas/operator and maintenance personnel.
3. Actively work with engineering groups, mill maintenance and corporate engineering groups in relation to4.
4. Equipment modifications and selection of new equipment
Maintain Healthy relationship with team members in relation to work rules and regulations, and administering disciplinary measures when necessary.
1. Bachelor's degree in pulp and paper science, chemical engineering, chemistry, or a related technical area.
2. 2+ years of experience in process improvement
3. Proficient in using mill information systems like, Info Store Client, QCS, SPCS, Aspen Process Explorer, Access mill intranet, and others
Business Process Improvement