We are seeking an Experienced Electrical Engineer to join a globally scaled Engineering and Technology business in their Houston office. This company have been operating for decades as a market leader in a diverse array of Engineering and Technology sectors and are building a clean energy focused division in the US to expand their reach, particularly within the Hydrogen space.
- Responsible for study, design, specification and services related to electrical systems.
- Assignments usually include one or more of the following: design and development, testing of materials, preparation or checking of design calculations and specifications, studies, research investigations, report preparation, and other activities of limited scope.
- Provides technical guidance to designers and less experienced engineers
- Performs work which involves conventional engineering practice but may include a variety of complex features such as conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials, and difficult coordination requirements
- Requires sufficient professional experience to assure competence as a fully trained professional.
- Also may be responsible for leadership of a functional area on a small project or a segment of a larger project. As the lead, plans, budgets, organizes, coordinates and controls the project.
- 5 years' experience as an Electrical Engineer within Petrochemical, LNG, Hydrogen, Ammonia or adjacent industry.
- Engineering Degree
- Valid P.E. License
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Installation Work
- Financial Management