To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Falls Church, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Financial Analyst
PAE • Falls Church, VA
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldSenior Financial Analyst
Manages financials for multiple programs with approx. $100m of annual revenue. Responsible for maintaining finances, ensuring contractual compliance, cost management, budget development and analyses, financial estimating, and proposal support. Position is high visibility in support of a very large complex effort. Position will have very large opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Specific Job Description:
Position duties includes Financial/Program Control responsibilities in support of NSS Business Unit in areas of budgeting, financials reporting, sales forecasting and working on proposals. Specific examples of the types of duties would include: Budgeting, reporting, forecasting program cost, Subcontract/IWTA establishment, financial analysis and reporting, forecasting orders, sales, EBIT, creating financial charts in support of Program Management Reviews, generation/fact-finding/updating/negotiations of proposals, funding requirement analysis, and monthly estimates to compete.
Ensures responsiveness to Program, Customer, and Corporate Needs. Utilizes creative and innovative resource planning solutions to ensure that corporate, customer and program deliverables are being met in a timely and accurate manner. Coordinates with Program Management prior to submitting responses to Corporate and Customers. Ensure clear, prepared and effective communications to Program/Corporate Leadership. Involves PAE Leadership and management and in Key Business Operations issues. Communicate those issues clearly and decisively, and with prepared solutions.
Overall Responsibility for the monthly/quarterly/annual internal financial statements. Review financial statements, propose adjustments, and suggest solutions to ensure that monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements are fairly stated and delivered to Management in a timely manner. Prepare certain analyses of Financial Statements and Program Data for Management Responds to internal inquiries for Financial Data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance (or related disciplines) from an accredited institution, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7+ years of experience in multiple areas, including Finance & Accounting
- Experience driving the review and analysis of the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and plans, and developing strategies for improving or further leveraging these plans.
- Strong knowledge of budgets, estimates at complete and financial projections.
- In depth knowledge of cash management and forecasting
- Experience with accounts receivable management
- Experience with billing and working with a billing team
- Experience with unbilled analysis and reconciliation
- Experience using Hyperion business systems
- Experience representing the Company to customers.
- Strong English communication, both oral and written.
- Experience working with remote customers
- Experience working with classified programs
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret policies, procedures and technical documentation.
- Ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and propose solutions.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently.
- Knowledge of principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources, leadership, service delivery methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing excellent customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities, schedules and budgets.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity and international perspective.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Expert computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Project and PowerPoint
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.