To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
U.S. Renal Care • Nashville, TN
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for clerical and administrative support for assigned department/operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and tasks may be assigned.
- May coordinate/update schedule(s) and travel arrangements under the direction of the supervisor.
- Greets staff, patients, visitors and vendors in a professional and courteous manner.
- May assist in auditing records for ongoing compliance with records standards.
- Performs duties at all times within limitations established by and in accordance with company policy and procedures, applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- Updates and maintains department records in complete, accurate and neat manner. Maintains confidentiality of department records per department protocol.
- Prepares departmental reports as needed. Prepares presentations and database/spreadsheet applications as assigned.
- Prepares and sends any correspondence needed by staff in a professional and efficient manner.
- Completes forms and reports that are required by company and governmental agencies.
- Monitors office supplies and reorder if necessary/applicable. Sorts mail and reports.
- Use appropriate safety measures including personal protective equipment as necessary.
- Be familiar with all emergency operational procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required for the job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- One (1) year of experience in administrative support role.
- Six (6) months of relevant experience in clinical/healthcare setting preferred.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Must have proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook); proficiency in all USRC applications required within 90 days of hire.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.