Role: Collections Coordinator
Estimated Duration (in months): 3 months contract (potential to an extent)
Location: Dublin, OH
Total Weekly Hours: 40
Shift: 8AM - 4:30PM
- Accounts Receivable Collections of Pharma Customer Accounts
- A/R Collections Experience Business to Business.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and account reconciliation.
Fulfill customer requests regarding invoice copies and statements
- Typical AR type duties: the ability to make outbound calls to customer accounts, projects, researching/resolving accounts receivable issues with customers and collection team.
- Resolve issues with the Collections team
- 10 key, data entry
- Strong excel experience
- Outlook and systems experience
- Ability to work between systems and internet efficiently
- Strong communication and phone skills
- Strong organization skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is expected
- Familiarity with additional software programs is valued
- A minimum of a high school diploma
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 167589
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
AIC is a leading talent solutions firm that provides highly-skilled Information Technology (IT), Engineering, and Finance professionals to clients nationwide. With an unwavering commitment to excellence, integrity, and innovation, AIC draws from 50 years of experience in the consulting services industry to provide unparalleled business and technical expertise to middle market and Fortune1000 companies. Founded in 1966, AIC is part of the ACS Group.
View the full profile
Our services are designed to meet clients' changing needs and our approach is flexible and collaborative. We take the time to understand your business and the unique needs of your environment, and then apply our technical knowledge and industry perspective to deliver a custom solution. Whether that means supplying you with an individual, several members of a joint project team or a completely outsourced solution, AIC has the expertise and the resources to deliver.
Our experience, passion and client-centric approach have resulted in a long track record of success. For more than 45 years, AIC has provided the added technical capacity and expertise required to help businesses drive value, control costs and deliver on the promise of a more efficient and productive enterprise.