- Able to lead a crew/team
- Supports key projects, providing day-to-day updates to Senior Technicians and manager as directed.
- Collaborates with team members, actively participating in discussions toward achieving results.
- Supports team by contributing 100% as an individual, while prioritizing team success.
- Heavily scrutinizes actions to ensure the customer experience is protected to the greatest extent feasible.
- Quickly adapts to change, seeking to understand the whole picture to best adapt.
- Solid understanding of theory and application related to RAN.
- Openly share ideas to help gain efficiency, solve problems, or add value to the business.
- Demonstrates continuous desire to learn and develop personally and professionally.
- Solid understanding of theory and advanced understanding of application related to transport.
- Vocational/Technical Training. Two-year vocational degree in a technical discipline is preferred.
- 5 years wireless telecommunications or other related experience
- Strong technical proficiency requirements; proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated; exhibits initiative in achieving company goals and objectives
- Basic leadership skills and ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks
- Able to work independently or in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility with ever-changing environments and priorities
- Understands basic RF Engineering, Radio Frequency theory, and Electricity and Electronics theory
- Solve problems using creativity and innovation
- Accepts and provides constructive feedback
- Operational knowledge and theory of all interconnecting circuits to include but not limited to T1, T3, and microwave radio
- Solid skills in Microsoft office products with advanced skills in Excel specifically.
- Solid communication skills; verbal, written and presentation.
- Related technical military training, preferred
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec's policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Attention To Detail
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 28732
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Over the course of the last 80 years, MasTec companies have been involved in some of the largest and most complex infrastructure construction projects across the country. Our experience has given us a deep and comprehensive understanding of the markets we serve, as well as the ability to effectively manage people, projects and equipment. It allows us to proactively identify challenges, avoid pitfalls, and overcome obstacles, and to accurately set and meet expectations for schedule and budget.
View the full profile
With offices across the country, a workforce of nearly 12,000 skilled professionals, and an extensive wholly-owned fleet of specialized construction equipment, MasTec has the resources needed to reliably deliver quality work for even the most complicated jobs. Our geographic reach, scalability, and overall financial stability enable us to meet each of our customers' changing needs on a daily basis.
Our focus on innovation colors everything we do, and as we've grown, we've fostered it throughout every level of our organization. We're always looking for ways to increase efficiency within the projects we take on, and within our own organization. We work to stay at the forefront of safety and environmentally responsible construction, and to increase the application of these concepts throughout each and every client project. We strive to find better solutions to the world's needs, as well as safer, more socially conscious ways to meet them both today and in the future.
MasTec & our subsidiaries are currently certified as a Minority-Controlled Company by the National Minority Suppliers Development Council (NMSDC) and as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the California Public Utilities Commission's Supplier Clearinghouse. These certifications allow MasTec to be recognized as a minority contractor throughout the United States and across a range of industries that we serve.