Industrial Cybersecurity Project Manager
Seeking an energetic, accomplished Industrial Cybersecurity Project Manager with demonstrated success managing the delivery of innovative cybersecurity services
and solutions for Managed Security Services in the operational and critical infrastructure clients.
This position requires a broad base of knowledge of security services
and general understanding of their operation. The candidate should possess the ability to support security services to support critical infrastructure companies to make decisions backed by business and engineering analysis.
The Industrial Cybersecurity Project Manager will be a seller-doer and will spend significant time directly engaged with clients to identify new work, prepare proposals, establish program or project objectives, formulate project approaches, and manage/oversee a team of analysts, architects, consultants and engineers to meet client objectives
and provide the client with useful and actionable deliverables or business outcomes.
This position is both an indirect people leadership role as well as a client-facing, subject matter expert in their field.
The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in management consulting, managing both services and sophisticated technology implementation projects, sales, and managing client success. Given the landscape in which we work, a solid background in Digitalization, Operational Technology
Along with other key stakeholders, the Industrial Cybersecurity Project Manager will play a leading role in aggressively growing the Managed Security Services business within the Security & Risk Consulting department.Requirements:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor of Science or similar (MBA or MS preferred
- 7 years of related professional experience
- Proven ability to lead multi-discipline teams of analysts, consultants, and engineers
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Knowledge of industrial control system environments such as utilities (power and/or water), and/or manufacturing system operations
- General business savvy and financial calculation knowledge
- Effective Project Management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work with existing and new clients to identify new projects, articulate to the clients our ability to perform those projects, and translate that into the sale of consulting services
- Ability to communicate with various business contacts to understand their needs and translate them into a scope of work/proposal that meets their desired business outcomes
- Ability to perform under pressure and tight deadlines and to be effective in on-site work environments
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, including identification of critical path items to ensure deliverable deadlines are met
- Ability to focus on the big picture to effectively and efficiently provide services that meet client needs, while also having the ability to identify and analyze details that are critical to project outcomes
- Willingness to learn new service offerings as client needs and the market requires changes to the service offerings provided by our group
- Willingness and ability to develop a broad set of service offering types to allow for flexibility to go where the work is
- Willingness to cross-sell other services outside the project manager's core set of services
- Willingness to negotiate with clients for new service agreements
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- DevOps Agile skills and experience
- Previously employed by an asset owner (utility, cooperative or independent power producer)
- Any of the following security certifications – CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, GICSP, CPP
- ITIL certifications
- PMO or PMP certification
- Agile Methodology
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Certified Information Security Manager
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Certified Project Management Professional