To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Luis Obispo, CA
- Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes
- Phone: 8055413836
- Phone:: 805-541-2859
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Recruiting Assistant (1397-008)
Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes • San Luis Obispo, CA
Posted 1 month ago
About the Recruiting Assistant Position:
We are looking for an energetic, positive individual to work as a Human Resources Recruiting Assistant at our company headquarters in San Luis Obispo. A Recruiting Assistant assists with companywide recruiting efforts and assists in the ongoing operations of the human resources department. This is a regular full-time position.
We believe in the importance of investing in our employees so every member of our Star Cast can succeed to his or her potential. We provide our eligible Star Cast members traditional benefit packages, discounts, and additional perks. Eligibility varies with employment level, location, and may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
If you become part of our Star Cast, here are possible benefits for which you will be eligible:
- Paid time off - 8 paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick, and Closure Hours
- Optional group Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Optional Flexible Spending Account
- 100% employer-paid Disability and Life insurance policies
- Employees who meet specific criteria may also be eligible for a 401(k)
- Company-wide discounts on many services and products including Lindamood-Bell® Instruction, Apple products, cell phones, and auto rental deals
- Assist with posting and refreshing recruiting ads
- Main point of contact for recruiting questions and assistance
- Maintain billing information and accounting for all recruiting efforts
- Maintain recruiting accounts
- Recruit and screen for corporate departments including posting ads, reviewing resumes, and administering screenings
- Maintain applicant tracking system
- Assist in the processing of hiring and termination paperwork
- Assist with ensuring all employees are in compliance with Lindamood-Bell's background check policies
- Perform data entry
- Perform physical tasks including, but not limited to, bending, stretching, reaching, and stooping
- Interact positively and professionally with clients and staff to provide a safe and positive work environment
- High School Diploma, or equivalent, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to lift and move up to 15 pounds unassisted
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Must pass pre-employment screening and clearances.
- Must sign Lindamood-Bell's Confidentiality Agreement.
Lindamood-Bell is an internationally recognized leader in the research and remediation of learning difficulties. Our Learning Centers are located across the United States, as well as in Australia, Canada, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. We provide professional development to educators around the world. Over the years we have partnered with institutions including MIT, Wake Forest University, and Georgetown University, to allow for independent analysis of our instruction. Our work has been recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, and has been reviewed in scientific journals such as Neuron and NeuroImage. Reporting on our success has appeared in Newsweek, US News and World Report, CNN, BBC and PBS, among others.
For more information, we invite you to visit our website at LindamoodBell.com.
Lindamood-Bell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes follows applicable requirements regarding applicants and criminal histories.Required Skills:
Please see above.Required Experience:
Please see above.
Education, Recruiting, Administrative Assistant, Clerical, Office