To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Orleans, LA 70118
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
A+ Desktop Support Technician
eXcell • New Orleans, LA
Posted 2 months ago
At eXcell, you’re more than just a number. Our employee relationship managers support you throughout your engagement, provide career guidance and reemployment assistance. Join eXcell!
The Desktop Support Technician will provide day-to-day technical support to employees for network infrastructure and internal desktop systems software and hardware.
- Performs general maintenance tasks and resolves less complex problems immediately, while more complex issues are identified to a higher level of support
- Installs, configures, and troubleshoots desktop systems and workstations
- Maintains data integrity and file system security for the desktop environment
- Communicates highly technical information to both technical and nontechnical personnel
- May be called upon to recommend hardware and software solutions, including new acquisitions and upgrades
- May participate in development of information technology and infrastructure projects
- May conduct training programs designed to educate an organization’s computer users about basic and specialized applications
- May involve use of problem management databases and help desk system
- Work as tier 2 support
- Maintain accurate data on customer PC inventory, replacements, and repairs
- Triage all problems to determine cause and resolution.
- Diagnose and repair PC level hardware issues
- Order required parts from OEM
- Provide services in a timely manner to meet customer Service Level Agreement
- Must be A+ Certified to be considered.
- 3-5 years’ experience supporting PC hardware and software
- Experience with Apple Products
- Experience with asset management – IMAC (install, move, add, change)
- Experience working in enterprise environment.
- Work well independently – minimal supervision
- Ability to handle multiple projects
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.