Director of AccountingCompensation:
For immediate consideration, email your resume to Ann Guerra (Email blocked - click to apply
New opportunity at an international financial services company, headquartered in Northbrook!
• Assist with the month end close process for various entities including the consolidation of multiple entities (foreign and domestic)
• Manage day to day accounting functions, including the administration of cash management, accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliations and general ledger entries
• Prepare monthly financial reporting and analysis for senior management and assist with budgeting/forecasting
• Provide documentation and support for various annual audits
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; CPA and supervisory experience required
• Previous Accounting Manager experience is desirable
• 5+ years of experience in monthly financial reporting and consolidation is preferred
• Solid computer skills with high proficiency in Excel including vlookup/sumproduct and pivot tables. Some experience building models/files in Excel.
For immediate consideration, email your resume to Ann Guerra (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.