CHEP helps move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organization on earth via our 300 million pallets, crates and containers. We employ 11,000 people and operate in more than 55 countries. Through our pioneering and sustainable share-and-reuse business model, the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, safely and with less environmental impact.
What does that mean for you? You’ll join an international organization big enough to take you anywhere, and small enough to get you there sooner. You’ll help change how goods get to market and contribute to global sustainability. You’ll be empowered to bring your authentic self to work and be surrounded by diverse and driven professionals. And you can maximize your work-life balance and flexibility through our
- Supervise the work of all production employees – oversees production and shipping schedules based on availability of raw and finished goods.
- Provide hands-on leadership as a supervisor, responsible for mentoring and coaching all employees and working through employee relations issues.
- Support plant administration to ensure compliance to established policies
- Responsible, in consultation with Plant Manager, for the cost and yield performance of the Plant in partnership with the overall P&L of the Plant.
- Support cost control initiatives and process control within the Plant.
- Review operations activities, including local transportation activities, to maintain compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws (OSHA, DOL, DOJ, EPA, FD)
- Drive Safety improvements (Zero Harm) across the Plant
- Ensure the consistent execution of all SOPs throughout the Plant in accordance with the PMS Commercial Organization, Global Supply Chain
- Deliver best operational practices and cost efficiencies across the Plant while maintaining critical quality and raw material utilization standards that are necessary to maintain customer satisfaction and Plant profitability.
- Ensure compliance through teamwork for all Standard Operating Procedures within the Plant
- Identify Lean opportunities to effectively eliminate waste
- In partnership with Plant Manager, provide leadership to Plant staff to effectively recruit, train,
- develop, evaluate, motivate, delegate, and monitor their activities
- Drive efficiencies in asset utilization through proper transportation scheduling, dispatch, & driver management while meeting customer expectations.
Preferred Level of Work Experience
1 - 3 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at
- Customer Satisfaction
- Labor Relations