Our client who specializes in consumer products in beauty, fashion, and lifestyle brands (retail and E-commerce) is currently seeking a Senior Vice President of Sales
The Senior Vice President of Sales is responsible for providing leadership and strategy in growing the company’s emerging brands in consumer goods in all aspects of retail sales revenue generation for the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Meet and exceed sales goals. Lead the sales team in retail and retail e-commerce to ensure successful placement of the product lines.
• Links strategic direction for brand to detailed, pre-season targets for sales, margin, inventory and other KPI's, by Merchandise Department.
• Drives financial results that maximize sales, inventory and bottom line profitability.
• Oversees the analysis of historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities to business and recommend strategies to achieve financial goals.
• Conduct hindsight analysis which includes but not limited to analyzing financial performance to pre-season strategies and recommending strategic shifts to incorporate learning into current and future plans.
• Directs the analysis of historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities to business and recommend strategies to achieve financial goals; conduct hindsight analysis to incorporate learnings into current plans.
• Key point of integration between cross functional teams, and interacts daily with the most senior leaders in the brand to analyze and understand results, trends, risks and opportunities.
• Collaborate with the product development and sourcing team in developing sales force strategies for the launch and subsequent growth consistent with company objectives.
• Manage internal and external sales team.
• Develop a strategic sales plan for retailers to meet and exceed the company’s sales goal.
• Monitor financials, create review and maintain budget focusing on net income and profitability for sales department.
• Complete regular sales reporting for pipeline, forecasts and analysis.
• Initiate and maintain relationship with buyers.
• Support Sales Team in sales process.
• Monitor market conditions, product innovations and competitors' products, prices and sales.
• Research and analyze market trends, competitor landscape and product innovations.
• Meet rollout deadlines and release dates by working with the sourcing team.
• Assist with educational and marketing materials.
• Coordinate activities towards product launch.
• Have BA or BS undergraduate degree, preferably in Business or Marketing.
• Proven track record of successful sales/product management/business and building, leading and directing a high-performance sales team in the beauty/fashion/lifestyle industry - full consumer product background.
• Strong relationships with industry leaders in mid-level and higher-end markets.
• Successful track record in wholesale, export, or chain stores is preferred.
• Minimum of ten years direct sales experience with emphasis on partnering with key independent and major retail accounts; Financial management, planning, or multi-store allocation experience in specialty retail.
• Ability to negotiate and influence effectively.
• Ability to review and develop financial modeling on new business opportunities.
• Ability to write reports, sales presentations, business correspondence, and procedures.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Strong excel skills to analyze reports.
• Strong project management skills.
• Deadline and detail-oriented.
• Punctual, with strong work ethic and positive attitude.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access and dynamic modeling replenishment systems.
• Possess a great deal of initiative, energy, leadership while possessing a high level of professionalism, and adaptability.
Please send qualified resumes to: Email blocked - click to apply