Medical Office Assistant
Specialty doctor's office is looking for a Medical Office Assistant to join their team. This position would sit primarily in Matthews, but would float to Ballantyne and Mint Hill locations occasionally. Monday-Friday regular business hours. $14-16/hour based on experience. Temp to permanent.
- Check in and check out patients in EMR (collect missed co-pays, co-insurance & balances.)
- Answer phones and make appointments (including Post Op and Hospital Consult follow up appointments)
- Schedule Patient Referrals out as needed
- Vas and BX scheduling, prior authorization/benefits verification
- Medical records requests
- Index scanned documents
- Organize and disperse all paperwork for incoming faxes
- 2+ years of experience in a medical front office role. (This will encompass the knowledge of Deductible vs Co-Insurance, obtaining authorization from insurance carriers on in house procedures, scheduling patients, answering phones, etc.)
- Allscripts experience a plus, but not a must.
- They will be computer savvy with Word/Excel experience.
- Energetic with a bright smile
- Hard-working in a fast-paced environment.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting URL blocked - click to apply.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
•2+ years of experience in a medical front office role. (This will encompass the knowledge of Deductible vs Co-Insurance, obtaining authorization from insurance carriers on in house procedures, scheduling patients, answering phones, etc.)
•Allscripts experience a plus, but not a must.
•They will be computer savvy with Word/Excel experience.
•Energetic with a bright smile
•Hard-working in a fast-paced environment.
Electronic Medical Record