Description Job Description:
Leidos has a career opportunity for a Cyber Intrusion Analyst who will be a member of the Network Assurance (NA) Team (DISA GSM-O program) in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
Work closely with Government counterparts to provide guidance within the CND-SP area. Provide CND reports, trends, responses, mitigations, analysis & information dissemination. Provide C2 support, situational awareness support, and provide leadership & support for all CND applicable activities within Protect, Detect, Respond, and Sustain. Work as a technical leader within the CSSP Team, responsible for maintaining the integrity & security of enterprise-wide systems & networks. Provide technical leadership to CND Teams supporting security initiatives through predictive & reactive analysis, and by articulating emerging trends to leadership & staff.
- Maintain integrity and security of enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks.
- Coordinate resources during enterprise incident response efforts.
- Employ advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction.
- Perform network traffic analysis utilizing raw packet data, net flow, IDS, IPS and custom sensor output, as it pertains to the cyber security of communications networks.
- Review threat data and develop custom signatures for Open Source IDS or other custom detection capabilities. Correlate actionable security events from various sources.
- Understand attack signatures, tactics, techniques and procedures associated with advanced threats.
- Develop analytical products fusing enterprise and all-source intelligence.
- May conduct malware analysis of attacker tools and reverse engineer attacker encoding protocols.
- Interface with Government counterparts, both CONUS & OCONUS, along with Leidos and sub team members.
- Monitor the implementation of IAVAs & de-conflict component & information specific IAVA guidance.
- Provide limited analysis of incidents for the customers by: determining the incidents nature and formulating responses; Identifying & providing the ability to surge during emergencies; correlating event & incident data; determining possible effects on the DISN, customer networks & other organizations.
- Review threat data from various sources & aid in the development of custom signatures for Open Source & COTs IDS.
- Install, configure & monitor CND security-relevant network components.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years of related experience; cyber courses/certifications or DISA customer experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- DoD-8570 IAT Level II baseline certification (Security+ CE or equivalent).
- Must possess a CSSP-Analyst certification within 180 days of your start date.
- Experience supporting and/or leading CND or related teams.
- Experience working CND duties (e.g., Protect, Defend, Respond, and Sustain).
- Experience working with DoD / Government Leaders at all levels.
- Must have an active DoD Top Secret security clearance to start on the program.
- IAM Level III Certification (GSLC, CISM, CISSP).
- At least one other IA certification completed, i.e., SSCP, CSIH, GCIA, GCIH or CEH.
- UNIX Administrative skills.
- Command Line Scripting skills (PERL, python, shell scripting) to automate analysis task.
- Knowledge of hacker tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP).
- Conduct malware analysis.
- Demonstrated hands on experience with various static and dynamic malware analysis tools
- Knowledge of advanced threat actor tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP)
- Understanding of software exploits.
- Analyze packed and obfuscated code.
- Comprehensive understanding of common Windows APIs and ability.
External Referral EligibleExternal Referral Bonus:
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Cyber OperationsPay Range:
Giac Certified Intrusion Analyst
Giac Certified Incident Handler
Giac Security Leadership Certification
Certified Ethical Hacker
Certified Information Security Manager
Certified Information Systems Security Professional