To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Westchester, IL 60154
- Marcia McKee
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Services • Westchester, IL
Posted 2 months ago
Referral Services Assistant / Westchester, Illinois
Kelly Services is currently seeking Referral Services Assistants for one of our top insurance clients in Westchester, IL.
As an Office Clerk placed with Kelly Services, you will be responsible for providing support to clinical team to facilitate the administrative components of clinical referrals for case management or disease management services to include home health, nutritional counseling, etc. Our client’s fast-paced, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to take career to the next level.
Pay rate: $19.00 per hour
Hours: Mon – Fri Training will be for the first 2 weeks working 9:00 - 5:30pm, after training the hours will be 12:00pm - 8:30pm.
Temp to hire opportunity
Additional responsibilities include:
- Responsible for providing support to clinical team to facilitate the administrative components of clinical referrals for case management or disease management services to include home health, nutritional counseling, etc.
- Initiates and manages clinical referrals for participants registered in a disease management or health program
- Acts as a liaison between hospital, health plans, physicians, patients, vendors and other referral sources
- Reviews referrals for completeness and follows up for additional information
- Assigns referrals to staff
- Verifies insurance coverage and obtains authorizations from insurance plans
- Maintains database of insurance companies for verification of coverage, accepted plans, and requirements for patient eligibility
- Contacts physician offices to obtain demographic information or related data
- Enters referrals and documents communications in system
- Requires a high school diploma
- 1 year of experience in a healthcare environment; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Apply Today! *Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.