The Service Manager is a CRUCIAL role in the overall success of our business. For 36 years, We have been the leader in Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Hood Cleaning, Fire Protection, and Grease Trap Services.
We believes that by empowering our people, great things can happen. Our “Employee First, Customer Second” motto resonates with everyone.
Service Manager Duties:
• Responsible for quality control and quality assurance of Kitchen Grease Exhaust System cleaning, including hoods, filters, ductwork, and exhaust fans
• Preparation and completion of required paperwork related to the service such as Field Reports, Inspections, Hazard Assessments, Vehicle Inspections
• Supervise training of all new Lead Technicians
• Responsible for the proper cleaning and care of company equipment, tools, and vehicles
• This position is required to work the night shift
• Other duties as assignedRequirements
• Valid Driver’s License
• Facility Services/Cleaning experience a plus
• Ability to work varying night shifts
• Ability to use a ladder and work on building rooftops at heights over 10 feet
• Ability to work outdoors for a portion of the workBenefits
Major medical, dental, vision and life insurance
Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
Technical training to keep you up to date on leading-edge technologies
And much more!
Automotive Service Excellence