This is no desk job. As a Parts & Inventory Specialist your days will be active; playing a critical role in operations by receiving, stocking and shipping parts. You’ll have a steady work schedule, and an opportunity to learn new skills that will help you advance your success in your career and life.
As a Parts & Inventory Specialist, you’ll be an important part of what works.
You will be responsible for processing parts through the Company fulfillment software program, and managing inventory while maintaining a clean and organized parts room/office area.
A Parts Associate’s shift is typically Monday through Friday, so most evenings and weekends are yours to enjoy life’s moments that matter.
CSC Company Benefits:
- Order and process all parts through the fulfillment program.
- Pull and inventory used parts as needed.
- Stock parts and/or distribute parts to Service Technicians in a timely and organized manner.
- Track inventory and maintain the parts/stock room in a clean, organized manner.
- Reconcile and prepare payment request of invoices for parts.
In this role, you’ll need:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- 401k with company match
- Role-based incentive plans
The CSC ServiceWorks Story
- High School Diploma or equivalent; we’ll provide the training.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license
- Basic computer, smart phone and tablet skills.
- Experience with small power tools and installing large appliances (preferred).
- Maintain valid forklift certification per local government regulation and company policy.
- Must be able to lift up to 35-100 pounds and will frequently work in a variety of environmental conditions (both weather and non-weather related). Other specific physical demands may vary based on assigned geography or equipment.
At CSC, we’re in the business of making things work, for our team members, our clients, and our consumers. We’re the leading provider of commercial laundry services and air-vending solutions throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe. Our Best in Class team of 3,000 dedicated professionals benefit from work that’s steady (but never boring), time to enjoy what matters, appreciation and rewards in return for hard work and accountability, and support in growing a fulfilling career. Our work takes us to apartment, condominium, education, hotel and hospitality, and convenience and gas environments around the world. CSC is built on a company legacy that goes back to 1927, and today, we make life easier for over 40 million residents and consumers, property managers, and owners every day.