To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL 35203
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Surgical Care Affiliates • Birmingham, AL
Posted 29 days ago
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director of HRIS/Payroll, the Payroll Specialist will process facility payrolls in accordance with SCA payroll policies and procedures. An ideal candidate will be able to handle sensitive and confidential information while demonstrating strong judgment and integrity aligned with SCA values.
- Process time entered or received from locations, makes edits and reviews each file for accuracy
- Works with facility payroll representatives on processing issues
- Processes off-cycle check requests
- Coordinates workflow with supervisor in order to achieve maximum efficiency
- Will run payroll reports
- Assists facilities with payroll questions
- Responsible for balancing payroll total for their designated group
- Ability to function as a team leader.
Total education, vocational training and experience
- High School Diploma required
- Prefer one to two years of corporate payroll experience
- Ceridian experience a plus
- Kronos experience a plus
Please send resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org