To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Humble, TX
- Crimson Heights Health and Wellness
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Social Worker - LSW
Crimson Heights Health & Wellness • Humble, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Crimson Heights Health & Wellness
19279 McKay Dr. Humble, TX 77338
The Licensed Social Worker will assist in the planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and directing of the Social Services Department within the hospital in accordance with current existing Federal, State and local standards as well as our established policies and procedures to ensure that the medically related emotional and social needs of patients and/or residents are met and maintained on an individual basis. They will develop and manage the initial contact as necessary with the discharge planner, family or responsible party to initiate tour of the hospital and follow up procedures. The Licensed Social Worker will also develop and maintain a good working rapport with intra-department personnel, other departments within the hospital and outside community health, welfare and social agencies to ensure that social service programs can be properly maintained to meet the needs of the patients/residents. Finally, they will keep abreast of current federal and state regulations as well as professional standards.
- Ideal candidate must be a skilled communicator, director and motivator
- Must have a current, unencumbered Social Work license, valid in - TX
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work strongly preferred
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience in a health care facility; preferably an acute care hospital
- Must be able to organize and prioritize many tasks effectively
- Must have reliable transportation
All of our employees are valued and receive a competitive hourly rate; our full time team members are valued and offered a benefit package designed to fit their needs and those of their family, which includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Short and Long-Term Disability Options
- Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
- 401 (k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- DailyPay option available! - Get your pay, when you need it.
- MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available
- Helping Friends Foundation
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Tickets at Work - entertainment ticket discounts
- Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
- In-facility education programs and more!
*Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vets/Disabled. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.