Are you looking for a career that offers great pay and benefits? How about professional growth opportunities, and the ability to learn the exciting world of Transportation and Logistics? Then Schneider is the organization for you!
The Schneider organization is seeking energetic Customer Service Representatives to join our growing global organization! As a member of our customer service team, you will be accountable for managing customer relationships through many channels of the order process. The Customer Service Representative will take complete ownership of the freight by creating and tracking orders, anticipating problems and providing creative solutions to exceed customer expectations. A career as a Customer Service Representative is a gateway to a career of interesting challenges, celebrated victories and limitless opportunities. Come join Schneider as a Customer Service Representative today! Duties and responsibilities to include but not limited to:
By choosing a career with Schneider, we improve your life by offering:
- Communicate effectively with the customer via telephone, email, and other forms of communication modes.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Anticipate and identify problems and proactively work to solve them.
- Engage in and execute customer specific projects
- Check orders for accuracy to ensure all information provided is correct
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of Schneider's tools and technology used to perform daily tasks
- Accountable for meeting key factors in areas such as service and phone etiquette
- Competitive hourly wage: starting pay between $14.60 to $18.30, plus shift pay of either $1.25/hr or $2.00/hr based on hours worked
- Consistent schedule
- Annual profit sharing bonuses available
- Strong work/life balance that includes paid holidays and generous personal time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match plus a company-paid retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement and free financial service assistance
- Health Care Spending Account
- On-site services at some facilities including cafeteria, gym and fitness classes, walking/jogging trail, ATM, personal mail services, company store and much more
- Resilient, values-based culture that drives safety, integrity in every action, respect and excellence in all we do
- Individual development opportunities through company-paid training, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online personal development courses
Our preferred candidate will have:
- Ability to work a non-traditional schedule: Sat-Sun 9am-5pm, Mon 2pm-10pm
- Minimum of high school diploma or relevant work experience
- Minimum of one year customer facing work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Solid planning and organizing skills with strong attention to detail
- Advanced computer skills with the ability to use at least 3 to 4 different programs simultaneously with multiple screens
- Strong solicitation skills
- High tolerance for stress
- Ability to prioritize workload and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic with a professional, positive attitude
- An innovative, goal-oriented and results driven approach
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we've grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (annual revenue in 2018) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences. The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with honesty, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our commitment to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today! http://www.schneiderjobs.com/We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Resolve Customer Issue
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Estimated Salary: $64K
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 191397
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Schneider is the premier provider of truckload, intermodal and logistics services. Offering the broadest portfolio in the industry, Schneider’s solutions include Regional, Long-Haul, Expedited, Dedicated, Bulk, Intermodal, Brokerage, Cross-Dock Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Port Logistics.
View the full profile
A $4 billion company, Schneider has been delivering superior customer experiences and safely getting it done for over 80 years.
Safe, courteous, hustling associates creating solutions that excite our customers.