Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) / Home Care
12-hr Shifts Available
COVID-19 Monitoring For Staff and Clients
Instant Advance and Weekly Pay
Virtual Hiring Process
NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to maintain a safe work environment.
NurseCore is a leader in supplemental staffing and home healthcare. We are currently seeking experienced Certified Nurse Aides (CNAs) to provide exceptional care for patients in the Colorado Springs, CO and surrounding areas. Consistent schedules available with a variety of shifts including days, nights and weekends. You can expect on-going support from our Clinical Director and friendly staff.
- Top Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!
- Performs various direct patient care activities under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. Assists patients in dressing or undressing, bathing, or eating.
- Collects non-invasive body fluid specimens or gathers vital signs but does not start or administer intravenous fluids.
- Aids physicians and nursing staff members with procedures if needed.
- Documents patient interactions as needed.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision.
- Typically reports to a registered nurse or manager.
We have a variety of CNA openings available and are excited about matching you with a great opportunity! Take a look at the requirements below, to see what you’ll need to get started.
- Current State of Colorado Certificate
- Current CPR Certification
- Minimum one year experience as a CNA in a supervised setting
- Experience with Hoyer lift a plus
EOE/DRUG FREE WORKPLACE