Systems Compliance Technical Analyst
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the company's request and sole discretion.
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Compliance Systems Technical Analyst. This position will provide an opportunity to work closely with SOX, Compliance, and the application teams to drive adherence to Arrow's system compliance goals. The core activities for this position will relate to data analysis, application technical analysis, driving compliance application development, and reporting our status to the leadership team. You must be a self-starter and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.What You'll Be Doing
What Are We Looking For?
- Manage home grown application to perform quarterly user access reviews
- Create technical specifications and design solutions to onboard new systems
- Follow and refine technical standards and guidelines
- Preparing data for Quarterly Audit reviews
- Run and manage Quarterly Audits in the home-grown application
- Analysis, testing and troubleshooting of audit related initiatives and incidents
- Generate data extracts and evidence for reporting using SQL and PL/SQL
- Coordinate with Arrow application and DBA teams for audit reviews
- Driving compliance related IT projects
- Provide informal guidance to applications teams
- Work closely with DBA Team and identify automation opportunities in Audit world
- Contribute to process improvements
- Act as a resource for colleagues
- Programming experience using Oracle SQL and PL/SQL interfaces connecting to different databases
- Adept at gathering requirements and documenting technical process flows
- Ability to query and analyze data from multiple systems using Oracle SQL
- Strong technical development experience in Oracle applications custom interfaces and RICE components
- Experience working with IT compliance and SOX compliance teams
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Knowledge in Object Oriented programming languages like Java and PHP
- History of managing projects and tasks within a cross functional environment
- Works independently with minimal guidance
- Providing frequent status updates and reports to upper management on ongoing projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an emphasis on visually representing data findings
- Capable of building and executing test scenarios
- Familiarity with Access management, SOX controls and IT Change management guidelines
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal and external business issues to improve products/services or processes
- Oracle EBS applications basics, Object oriented programming languages like Java, worked with SOX teams and auditors for user access reviews, comfortable working with multiple teams, exposure to PHP Laravel framework
Typically requires 5-7 years of related experience with a 4-year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.What's In It For You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
$78,300.00 - $126,500.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Information TechnologyEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.
- Business Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Data Analysis