[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Physician Engagement Specialist
Located conveniently in the heart of [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Physician Engagement Specialist [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Physician Engagement Specialist is a 571-bed, not-for-profit hospital that provides a wide range of health, social and support services. Founded in 1895 by the Sisters of Mercy, St. Joseph's was the first hospital in the Phoenix area. More than 125 years later, St. Joseph's remains dedicated to its mission of caring for the poor and underserved.
We are extremely proud to be a nationally recognized center for quality quaternary care, medical education and research. St. Joseph's includes the internationally renowned [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Physician Engagement Specialist, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Physician Engagement Specialist, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Physician Engagement Specialist, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Physician Engagement Specialist, and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Physician Engagement Specialist (which is verified by the American College of Surgeons). The hospital is also a respected center for high-risk obstetrics, neuro-rehabilitation, orthopedics, and other medical services. St. Joseph’s is considered a sought-after destination hospital for treating the most complex cases from throughout the world. Every day, approximately 20 percent of the hospital’s patients have traveled from outside of Arizona and the United States to seek treatment at St. Joseph’s.
U.S News & World Report routinely ranks St. Joseph's among the top hospitals in the United States for neurology and neurosurgery. In addition, St. Joseph's boasts the Creighton University School of Medicine at St. Joseph's, and a strategic alliance with Phoenix Children's Hospital.
St. Joseph's is consistently named an outstanding place to work and one of Arizona's healthiest employers. Come grow your career with one of [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Physician Engagement Specialist.
Look for us on [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Physician Engagement Specialist and follow us on [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Physician Engagement Specialist.
For the health of our community ... we are proud to be a tobacco-free campus.Responsibilities
Informatics serves as the expert and consultant regarding healthcare technology and clinical workflow. The Physician Engagement Specialist is the liaison between Informatics and providers to ensure successful integration of clinical systems and processes.
- Trains and serves as a point of contact to physicians, physician extenders and other clinical staff to ensure successful adoption of functionality for designated EHR system and related applications.
- Works with the applications & support team to develop and deploy best practices in physician and provider utilization of clinical information systems.
- Actively participates in change management activities.
- Assists in the development and implementation of current and future hospital clinical information systems and applications, working closely with the Clinical Informatics Manager, Project Managers, Clinical Informatics colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Develops and fosters relationships with physician leaders, operations, IT, and other clinical or business departments across the organization to increase efficiencies and promote continuity of care through technology and workflow improvements.
- Contributes to continuous improvement of processes and value-add to Informatics’ customers.
- Supports the Mission and Vision of CommonSpirit Health and Dignity Health.
Must be willing to:
- Provide support in all divisional facilities as needed by the business.
- Travel a minimum of 10% to Dignity Health meetings, go-live support and special work group activities, national meetings and conferences as needed.
- Occasional participation in support activities outside of business hours.
We offer the following benefits:
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
Flexible spending accounts
Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
Matching Retirement Programs
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of Informatics experience in acute and/or ambulatory setting.
- Prior experience effectively training/educating others.
- Expertise in healthcare clinical computer applications.
- Ability to work tactfully and effectively with physicians, clinical leaders, team members and the user community.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and priorities in a dynamic work environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Google G-Suite and Microsoft Office applications.
- Project Management and/or Project Team Leader experience preferred.
- Change Management
- Electronic Medical Record
- Medical Records
- Health Informatics