To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Middletown, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Process Control Specialist
AK Steel • Middletown, OH
Posted 2 months ago
AK Steel has an immediate opportunity for a Process Control Specialist at our Middletown facility. The Process Control Specialist will ensure the availability of the plant wide network and video recording system hardware and software and assist in troubleshooting and root cause analysis. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced work environment with complex operations.
- Ensure stability and availability of the network and camera recording system hardware and software by thorough and precise maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Develop or modify network or camera recording system software to meet evolving company production requirements or goals.
- Determine the root cause of control system problems and develop effective corrective actions.
- Provide explanations of technical issues to operations and management.
- Work together with other engineers responsible for interconnected systems to assist their troubleshooting efforts.
- Provide on call support on a rotational basis for 24/7 production environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED is required. Associates’s degree in Computer Science or Networking or foreign equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience preferred.
Hardware / Software:
Cisco Commerical and Industrial Routers / Switchess
Axis IP Cameras, Decoders, and Encoders. Familiarity with camera/video/lens configurations.
Power over Ethernet injectors
Operating Systems: Windows Server
Milestone Network Video System (NVS)
Excellent compensation and benefits.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military or protected veteran status. The following links provide information regarding your Equal Employment Opportunity rights and protections: EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement. We are a drug-free workplace and conduct pre-employment testing as a condition of employment.