You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
CrossAmerica Partners is an operator of convenience stores and a retail distributor of motor fuels. With a geographic footprint across 34 states, we strive to be an industry leader, providing fuel and convenience products essential to keep people moving across America!
At the core of our mission, we are a responsible, people-focused organization, committed to the well-being of our employees, customers, and the environment.
Our Store Managers are responsible for maximizing profitability, ensuring the safety of customers and employees, and building teams to exceed our customer s expectation and ensure they want to come back every day.
- Establish and maintain hands-on and direct oversight of daily operations, completion of daily paperwork, cash/banking transactions, placing orders, and appropriate company reports
- Drive sales through effective merchandising of company products
- Understand and practice strong inventory control methods
- Creating exceptional customer experiences
- Performing P&L analysis
Exemplify our core values of integrity, accountability, service, respect, teamwork and innovation at the managerial level as well as demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
Additional requirements include:
- Minimum 2-3 years of management experience in the retail, restaurant, grocery or other service industry with responsibility for financial results
- Previous management proficiency in high volume retail with P&L accountability
- Ability to create and maintain a customer focused culture
We offer a competitive benefit package including health insurance, company paid disability, paid vacation/sick/holiday pay, 401K with employer match and more. This position is bonus eligible.
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Professional Responsibility
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 27234391822-7180-78BFE27D
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.