Data Analyst - AWS Big Data-Raleigh, NC- 110K+- Permanent
This role will be implementing solutions for clients. In this role you will be hands-on with customers, fulfilling their requirements and needs. You will be on-site when necessary. You will be designing and developing data models.
Data Analyst- AWS Big Data-Raleigh, NC- 110K+
Roles and Responsibilities
* Access, document and translate goals, objectives, problem statements to offshore and onshore management
* Interface with Client project sponsors to interpret client needs
* Attend customer meetings as needed
* Asses use cases for numerous teams within the client company
* Develop data models
* Advise on database performance
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience architecting, implementing, deploying, optimizing and operating relational databases: PostgreSQL or AWS Aurora are highly desirable
- Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL a
- Experience architecting, implementing, deploying, optimizing and operating NoSQL databases: Cassandra
- Experience with performance implementing ETL logic, backup, restore and other database related operations processes
- Proficient knowledge of optimization, concurrency, scale-up vs scale-out, encryption, application- and process-level security, etc. in an Apache/Hadoop environment
- Experience working with and creating data architecture
- Linux administration and/or development experience
* Benefits package
* Salary- $110
* 401K match
* Generous PTO policy
Contact details: looking for immediate hire. If interested, please contact URL blocked - click to apply for call Phone number blocked - click to apply.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jefferson frank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.