PDS Tech is seeking an Onsite Rep in Boston, MA
SUMMARY: The Onsite Representative is accountable for representing at customer production sites, interacting and coordinating directly with the Customer Administrator and onsite functional area managers to effectively maintain and replenish customer supply bins; and for providing an onsite presence and liaison to assist in monitoring stock levels, resolving issues and expediting critical needs in support of customer requirements. The OnSite Representative may be required to travel/drive from customer sitetosite, as needed. The Onsite Representative will be responsible for communicating all relevant program information to the Program Manager/Supervisor including, but not limited to, notification of critical stock outs, coordinating New "Add" and/or "Off" contract requirements; opportunities for quality or process improvements, and communicating opportunities to provide additional valueadded products or services for increased customer satisfaction and profitability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Represent company vision, values and objectives in all jobrelated activities, sustaining excellent customer relationships. Maintain strong knowledge of company products, services, quality requirements and customer plans and specifications. Continuously promote and maintain positive working relationships with customers and associates onsite, ensuring all opportunities to provide valueadded services to customers are communicated to Program Managers for follow up. Perform daily bin maintenance, including Bin Scanning, Bin Replenishment, FOD Removal, within customer specifications and requirements, in coordination with On Site Inventory Clerks, if applicable. Proactively initiate or respond efficiently to daily Customer requirements, with the Contract Administrator, Production Floor Supervisors and other relevant functional area managers Attend Shortage, Planning and Development Meetings, as required, to provide accurate and current status on critical parts to customer management team. Address OnSite quality assurance issues and forward to the Program Manager and or Quality Manager for resolution. Communicate or report relevant program information (i.e., critical stock outs) to Program Managers, immediately. Assist the Program Manager in determining new bin setups, size and locations. Identify part usage issues to the Program Manager and Customer Contract Administrator. Practice and promote good housekeeping within the onsite work environment. Actively seek and recommend process improvements to Program Managers, to increase efficiently and accuracy. Accommodate Special Requirements which may be established by the customer supervisor, including but not limited to work schedule changes, required overtime, working holidays, and weekends, as needed. Adhere to all customer site safety and security policies and procedures, and local laws or regulations, as applicable. Attend regularly scheduled customer or companysponsored meetings and/or training, as required. Travel/drive from customer sitetosite, as necessary. REQUIREMENTS
- Some college or college degree is preferred; High School Diploma or GED required Minimum of 1year relative JIT, VMI or 3PO experience, within the aerospace industry preferred.
- Excellent, proven customer service and interaction skills, with direct customer and supplier contact
- Excellent organizational and timemanagement skills
- Clear and accurate data entry and documentation skills
- Strong follow through and perseverance to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to deal tactfully, confidently and ethically with both internal and external customers
- Ability to be detailed oriented and perform indepth research, if required
- Ability to be cross trained in multiple critical areas of the department
- Strong competency working with integrated data systems, Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook and intermediate to advanced Word and Excel (i.e., spreadsheets, formulas, importing and exporting of files, as applicable) as required
- Must be open to schedule demands changes and demands, per customer needs
- Must have the ability to travel/drive from customer sitetosite, as necessary
- Must have and maintain own/reliable transportation and company approved driving record.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Onsite Representative $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Process Improvements (Business)