Who we are:
At UST, we help the world’s best organizations grow and succeed through transformation. Bringing together the right talent, tools, and ideas, we work with our clients to co-create lasting change. Together, with over 26,000 employees in 25 countries, we build for boundless impact—touching billions of lives in the process. Visit us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Trainer.
A Customer Trainer who is responsible for the development, implementation, and management of training and business process improvement initiatives of HPS customers for Healthproof (owned by UST). You will develop, implement, and manage HealthRules Payor (HRP) learning and development programs for HPS customers who have or are in the process of implementing HealthRules Payor applications. You will work collaboratively to facilitate the design, development, and implementation of policies, procedures, and practices related to business operations using HRP.
- Help clients define business problems requiring process improvements and training
- Deliver training recommendations to clients after analysing the HRP business/technology ecosystem of the client
- Design a curriculum that reflects the configuration and business processes of operations based on Health Rules Payor and Advalent Core Administrative Platform
- Identify best practices for HRP, and Advalent related workflow and business processes
- Shortlist potential opportunities and execute consulting engagement focused on HRP documentation, process mapping, training, and standard operating procedure development.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- At least 8 years experience in the business requirement, training, project management, and system/process implementation
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with HRP applications
Bonus points if:
- You have a thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies
- You have management consulting experience
- You have heal
- Agile Methodology
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Process Mapping
- Business Processes